Performance Managment Systems
What Makes A Great Performance Management System?
A great performance management system aims at improving the overall organizational health via managing the performances of teams and individuals to ensure organizational goals and objectives are met. An effective performance management system plays an extremely critical role in the managing of employee contributions. It should create a clear line of sight between employees’ individual contributions and teams’ contributions to the organizational mission and revenue streams.
There are numerous benefits for the organization that has created effective performance management systems, including but not limited to ensuring the following:
- Employee understanding of organizational expectations of them; what required skills and competencies they need to have or develop
- Proper alignment or linkages of objectives, milestone goals and achievements
- Facilitating effective and morale-boosting communication throughout the organization
- Creating harmonious relationships and continually building trust between employees and their direct supervisors and with upper management and stakeholders
- Positive influence on job satisfaction that increases productivity, longevity, employee loyalty, and branding as a choice employer
Hureco Maverick’s Proactive Performance Management Approach
Our approach is to create a customized performance management systems by nurturing the right mindset and behaviors, sharing our expertise in cultivating a motivating high-performance culture via proven strategies that indeed improve performance. We do not offer run-of-the-mill performance management programs that tend to treat the process as an afterthought. Our consultants know that proactive performance management yields far better results. We design our systems to monitor performance on an ongoing basis. Instead of just yearly evaluations, employees and supervisors receive frequent reports detailing performance activity levels. We also provide coaching and management strategies that align with each organization’s mission goals.